Tuesday, September 6, 2016

As you can see by the title of the blog...I believe that our greatest purpose in this life is to make disciples for King Jesus. I am beginning this blog to serve several purposes...to share my journey of faith as I learn more about how to make disciples as well as to...wait...you guessed it...actually make disciples. As I am inspired to write, I will be updating my blog regularly with material, devotions, and inspiration as it pertains to the Kingdom of God. So here it goes...Jesus' last words should be our first priority. He has been given all authority in heaven and on earth to tell me to do something....I mean He is God and I am not...so He gets to tell me what to do...it is not the other way around!!!!

So what did He tell me? (well not just me) ;)... He told anyone who would follow Him.

He told me to Go and Make Disciples!

I am going. This will be one of the many ways that I will go as well as chronicle my goings.

Will you go with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Did We Get So Far?

      Does it baffle you the way that it does me that the milieu of our culture is one of seemingly endless insanity? The zeitgeist of today...