Monday, October 17, 2016

Ends Of The Earth


To the ends of the earth. Go everywhere with the rich fullness of the Gospel. Leave no place out. Tell the nations of matchless grace and mercy.

That is what Jesus told us to do. He has all authority in Heaven and on Earth to give us this commission. It is in His able hands. All we must do is be faithful. Go when, Go how, Go where He sends us. If we believe that He has all authority to send us, then we must also believe that He has all power to equip and enable us.

My heart has been broken for some time for the Quebecois people in Montreal. This is a burden that I have struggled with for over a year now. I do not know how God is going to use me to share His love in Montreal but I do know that I must be obedient. In His providence and grace, I am being allowed to go on a trip soon to this beautiful city and discover what God is already doing and what He wants to continue to do. I ask you that you pray for the city of Montreal and the province of Quebec. Pray that people will continue to respond to the good news. Pray that the church planters will be able to continue their work. Pray that God will provide guidance and vision to me as I go and seek His will in this area. Pray that the Lord will send laborers into the harvest. Prayerfully consider if you are one of the laborers that He might be wanting to send.

You were born for this.

Please watch a short video about what God is doing in Montreal and about the trip that I will be going on!





No comments:

Post a Comment

How Did We Get So Far?

      Does it baffle you the way that it does me that the milieu of our culture is one of seemingly endless insanity? The zeitgeist of today...